These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of forgehardware.com.au website, which is owned by Forge Hardware Pty Ltd (Forge) of
152B Marroohdah Hwy, Ringwood, Vic, 3134
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
- We reserve the right to modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or part thereof – including pricing and/or products and services) with or without notice to you. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether there have been any changes that affect your on-going business with us. We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any loss incurred from such.
- Delivery / Packaging & Handling Charges - Some products or geographical locations have a minimum order value and/or a delivery charge and/or packaging and handling charge applicable. If and where applicable, these charges will be added to your invoice even if they do not show at the order total value. It is your responsibility to check the Website for these details and consider these costs to the total value of your order. By submitting your order to us you agree to pay these charges. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any loss suffered due to loss or late delivery of any order.
- GST - All prices are Inclusive of GST at the current rate of 10%. The total cost of your order is the price of the products, plus if applicable, any delivery/packaging and handling charges, plus GST.
- Refusal of Transaction - We may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse services to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any loss suffered due to refusal of transaction.
- Limitation of Liability - The Website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Website, or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the Website including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
- We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you or any third party for any damage to equipment or loss of data as a process of using this Website or loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
Terms and Conditions of Trade
All prices are Inclusive of GST at the current rate of 10%. The total cost of your order is the price of the products, plus if applicable, any delivery/packaging and handling charges, plus GST.
Payments are to be made at the time order is placed, or at the time of pick up, unless the Customer has a preapproved trading term and has not reached its credit limit or has overdue unpaid invoices.
Customer with approved trading term must ensure all invoices are paid within 30 days from the last day of the month when the Invoices are issued.
For overdue amount, FORGE reserves the right to charge an interest plus 3% calculated daily and capitalized monthly;
Property ownership of the Products does not pass until payment is made in full.
Care must be taken when placing an order to ensure that the correct products are ordered to suit your project. Returns that are through no fault of FORGE will attract a restocking fee of 25% of the product returned and the freight costs of the return will be borne by the customer. This cost should be calculated carefully by the customer as it may be the case that the freight is more expensive than the amount requested to be refunded. All products delivered through freight companies should be unpacked within the first 48 hours after being delivered to inspect for damaged products.
The stainless-steel products that FORGE sells is either of the 316 marine grade or Duplex2205 variety. Whilst the name stainless steel does imply the steel will not tarnish this cannot be guaranteed. All types of stainless steel requires maintenance and when not done regularly tea-staining or tarnishing can occur. FORGE recommends a high polish finish of the stainless steel for coastal areas within 35km of the ocean. FORGE accepts no responsibility for incorrect or inappropriate products ordered through our website.
Laws and Regulations
Whilst FORGE is happy to assist with the design aspects of your frameless shower screens, glass pool fences or balustrade, FORGE does not accept any responsibility for failure to install according to local laws, by-laws or regulations.
Please consult local authorities in regard to laws and regulations for glass installations. FORGE does not accept any responsibility for non-compliance with these laws, rules and regulations.